- For the quarter ending June 2018, sales have increased by 40.82% from Rs. 184.77 Cr to Rs. 260.19 Cr.
- During the same period it has reported PBT of Rs 51.73cr and net profit of Rs 33.82 cr.
- Exports increased by 91.43%
MUMBAI, July 25, (GNS) : Balaji Amines Ltd, World’s largest producer of DMA-HCL and India’s largest manufacturer of Aliphatic Amines announced its first quarter results ending June 2018, for FY19. On a year-to-year basis, the sales have increased by40.82% from Rs. 184.77cr to Rs. 260.19cr.
It has reported a PBT of Rs 51.73cr as against Rs 34.40cr reported during the same period last year which is increase of50.38%.
Key Operating Highlights (standalone) Q1FY19
- Company recorded net sales of Rs. 260.19 Crores for the quarter ended 30th June 2018. Net Sales have increased by around 40.82% for the quarter from Rs. 184.77 crores during the same period previous year.
- The PBT for the period was Rs 51.73 crore as compared to Rs 34.40 crore reported during the same period previous year which is increase of 50.38%.
- Company has reported Profit After Tax ( PAT) of Rs. 33.82 crore for the quarter ended 30th June 2018. Net profit increased by 48.66% for the quarter from Rs. 22.75crores during the same period previous year.
- The company recorded Export sales of Rs 55.82crore for the quarter ended 30th June 2018 an increase of 91.43% over the previous year.
“We have been able to regain our sales growth during first quarter, we expect the rest of the year to be on similar lines. Our efforts for increasing the profitability will show better results in the coming quarters.” commented Mr. D Ram Reddy, Managing Director of Balaji Amines Limited.ENDS